Volunteers Needed for Research Study Investigating Post-COVID-19 Quality of Life
We aim to:
• Create a patient-reported quality of life measure for post-COVID-19 patients.
• Use this measure to collect data about quality of life in post-COVID-19 patients or 12 months.
• Have a positive test for COVID-19 or a positive antibody test for COVID-19.
• Be aged 18 or over.
• Be able to read, write, and converse in English.
• Have been –
A) managed at home without admission to hospital
B) admitted to hospital but not needing Intensive Care
C) admitted to hospital and admitted to Intensive Care for any length of time
Participants will be asked to:
• Take part in three online surveys to find their preferences for areas to include in the design of a new post-COVID-19 quality of life tool, taking approximately 30-40 minutes each time (Phase 1).
• Complete the final quality of life tool online each month for 12 months, taking approximately 30 minutes each time (Phase 2).
A researcher from Medialis Ltd (www.medialis.co.uk) will be available to talk through the study, answer any questions, and assist you with each online stage.
If you would like to receive more information on the study or know of someone who would like to participate, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]