Our team is full of motivated, smart, engaging and happy professionals in healthcare, medical communications and medical affairs with international experience in a variety of fields (from oncology to rare diseases).scroll down
We are focused on recruiting, training and retaining the best quality team members. As a small, boutique Medical Affairs company, we focus on delivering a unique, tailored and personal service to our clients in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors. We believe that the best way for us to be able to deliver high-quality work for our clients is with a high-quality team.
To meet our increasing client demands, we are actively recruiting for a Medical Writer with around 12 months experience to join our Medical Communications team. The position is a full-time, permanent, home-based role, providing applicants with greater flexibility and an improved work-life balance. Compensation for this role is competitive and in-line with remuneration provided by other Medical Communications companies.
As a Medical Writer at Medialis, you will be expected to have:
- A degree in a biological or pharmaceutical related subject, preferably at PhD level,
- An extensive understanding of the English language, with exceptional spelling, grammar and attention to detail,
- The ability to clearly and concisely present complex scientific and medical ideas and concepts,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, as well as the technical capability to quickly become proficient with other software tools as necessary,
- Experience with reference management software (EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero etc.) is preferable,
- The ability to conduct literature reviews to establish knowledge bases in a wide variety of subject matters and disease areas,
- Experience with the creation of an assortment of scientific communication deliverables, such as manuscripts, posters, slide decks and advisory boards,
- The ability to set and meet both personal and wider deadlines, as well as the ability to work largely unsupervised,
- A willingness to travel when required, both nationally and internationally.
As well as demonstrating the above, members of the Medialis team are often required to collaborate on projects which may be outside the strict role of a Medical Writer. Therefore, a willingness to step out of your comfort zone and involve yourself in projects in areas such as business development, primary research, market access and statistics is integral.
If you fancy a change of pace, and would like to join a small team where your efforts can significantly shape the future of your company, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with your CV and/or any questions at [email protected].
Experienced Systematic Literature Reviewer
“Experienced Systematic Literature Reviewer ” at Medialis Ltd. (UK) – work position located in Chennai, India
Medialis are is a European medical affair and pharmaceutical consulting company. We are opening a new office in India, aiming to recruit local talent, individuals who want to work in the international environment and support the company in achieving our goals.
Currently, we have a job opening for an Experienced Systematic Literature Reviewer:
- Education: MSc or Ph.D. within medical or life sciences
- Experience: 2 years of work experience (minimum) within academia, pharma company or pharmaceutical consulting
- Software skills: Knowledge of MS Excel, Reference managers
- Communication skills: Excellent written & spoken English and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Able to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- Curiosity, problem-solving and professional attitude
Work responsibilities include:
- Leading, conducting independently or as a part of the team – literature reviews (systematic and targeted)
- Proposal writing specifying methods for the literature reviews
- Management of database of publications, subscriptions and referencing software
- Data extraction, synthesis and analysis of the data (qualitative, plus basic quantitative skills)
- Report writing according to industry standards
- Ability to aid the rest of the team in their workload if required
The office location is in Chennai. You will be provided with a computer and other necessary facilities.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary package with other employee benefits. You will receive focused orientation training and will be provided with associated work tasks as part of your training. You will be working with talented colleagues who are looking forward to helping you grow as a professional. The working environment is vibrant with high-energy team collaboration and opportunities for personal development in a research-oriented industry. We also provided regular internal and external training.
Please send your application along with your curriculum vitae (CV) and cover letter to “[email protected]“. The CV and cover letters should be sent as either MS-Word or pdf documents.
In your CV, please include the following:
- Contact information
- Educational background (Bachelor & Master degrees with major and minor study subjects)
- Any work or research experience related to the job post
- Title of your master’s degree thesis and a short abstract (not exceeding 350 words)
In your cover letter (not exceeding 750 words), you may include:
- Your expression of interest in the job position
- Your motivation to work as a systematic reviewer
- Special requests, if any (for example, starting date, work location, working hours, etc.)Contact