Our team is full of motivated, smart, engaging and happy professionals in healthcare, medical communications and medical affairs with international experience in a variety of fields (from oncology to rare diseases).scroll down
We are focused on recruiting, training and retaining the best quality team members. As a small, boutique Medical Affairs company, we focus on delivering a unique, tailored and personal service to our clients in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors. We believe that the best way for us to be able to deliver high-quality work for our clients is with a high-quality team.
To meet our increasing client demands, we are actively recruiting for a Medical Writer with around 12 months experience to join our Medical Communications team. The position is a full-time, permanent, home-based role, providing applicants with greater flexibility and an improved work-life balance. Compensation for this role is competitive and in-line with remuneration provided by other Medical Communications companies.
As a Medical Writer at Medialis, you will be expected to have:
- A degree in a biological or pharmaceutical related subject, preferably at PhD level,
- An extensive understanding of the English language, with exceptional spelling, grammar and attention to detail,
- The ability to clearly and concisely present complex scientific and medical ideas and concepts,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, as well as the technical capability to quickly become proficient with other software tools as necessary,
- Experience with reference management software (EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero etc.) is preferable,
- The ability to conduct literature reviews to establish knowledge bases in a wide variety of subject matters and disease areas,
- Experience with the creation of an assortment of scientific communication deliverables, such as manuscripts, posters, slide decks and advisory boards,
- The ability to set and meet both personal and wider deadlines, as well as the ability to work largely unsupervised,
- A willingness to travel when required, both nationally and internationally.
As well as demonstrating the above, members of the Medialis team are often required to collaborate on projects which may be outside the strict role of a Medical Writer. Therefore, a willingness to step out of your comfort zone and involve yourself in projects in areas such as business development, primary research, market access and statistics is integral.
If you fancy a change of pace, and would like to join a small team where your efforts can significantly shape the future of your company, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with your CV and/or any questions at [email protected].
Junior Research Analyst
Medialis is a boutique Medical Affairs agency specialising in designing medical- marketing, Real World Evidence planning and delivery for our international pharmaceutical industry clients. Medialis focuses on delivering a bespoke, end-to-end service for her clients, by using innovative approaches to generate the evidence required to support commercialisation of new and established medicines. To do this, Medialis relies on experience, enthusiasm, proactivity, competence, and creativity of the team.
To meet increasing client demands, we are searching for a Junior Research Analyst to join our team. The position is a full-time, permanent, home-based role (any country, however, there is a preference for European time zone). This is to provide applicants with greater flexibility and an improved work-life balance, as well as an opportunity for Medialis to recruit international talent. Compensation for this role is competitive, and the contract involves an initial probation period with pay and working time requirements as per the company’s discretion.
Junior Research Analyst will support the team across departments with data management, data formatting, document formatting, preparation of graphs, tables, presentations, data extraction from scientific and non-scientific publications, accuracy and quality checking of the data. The successful applicant will be expected to support the team on-demand as required per business needs. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, highly motivated, and possess strong organisational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English and strong attention to detail.
- Good team working and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel in particular, as well as capability to quickly become proficient with other software tools as necessary.
- Experience in the creation and delivery of documents, slide decks, and social media.
- Strong online research capabilities using search engines and online databases.
- The ability to set and meet both personal and team/division level deadlines, as well as the ability to work mostly unsupervised.
- Willingness to learn, as well as having an attitude of curiosity.
- Strong desire to develop personally and professionally.
Medialis would especially be interested in candidates who, are familiar or have interest in modern and innovative solutions, (for example data visualisation with software such as Power BI or Tableau etc. in addition to PowerPoint), in order to deliver more appealing medical communication. The ideal candidate in addition would also:
- Have a life sciences degree
- Speak other languages
- Have creative skills and can deliver high quality art work
- Basic understanding of statistics
In addition to the above, Medialis offers support for the right candidate in their professional development via personal development plan into more senior roles.
The applicants should submit their pre-interview task along with their CV and motivation letter.Contact